As you probably know, I am working on a project I began more than 20 years ago in high school. After taking it out of the box and realizing that much of it was cut out and some even stitched together, I initially just put it all back in the box and tried to figure out what to do about it. In the end, I decided to deconstruct what was already sewn together, square everything up, sew it together, square it up again, sew the blocks together, and finally sew on the borders.
I've deconstructed the blue and white blocks, re-squared the green blocks and sewed those together.
Then I squared these blocks up.
They're all nice and pretty now.
Then I began work on the blue and white squares again. Some of these were right on and some were way off. Luckily, I've only had one that couldn't be trimmed to the new dimensions. I just set that aside for now.
I'm also lucky to have a sizable amount of leftover fabric so if I have to recut some squares, I'll still be OK.