Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Struggling

in my stats class.  This is not your normal "Oh, I just work so hard and am barely squeaking by" kind of struggle.  No, this is the "I am in serious jeopardy of failing b/c I haven't passed two exams so far" kind of struggle.  I've never done this poorly.  I even got a tutor after the last exam in hopes of just kicking ass on this morning's exam.  Except, I did worse.  I don't know what to do and I'm scared and depressed right now.  

Sorry this post isn't very craft-related, but I can't think about that right now.  I can't think about anything except my misery in statistics right now. So, there you have it.

***UPDATE - I heard back from my professor and am happy to report that I will not fail. I may have to take it over in the Spring, but I won't fail!  I'm still struggling with my emotions, but this is such good news!!!***

No comments:

Post a Comment