Sunday, September 19, 2010

Back to Business...

This weekend, I was (finally) able to spend some time in my quilting room.  As you can see, there are still quite a few boxes everywhere, but I am making progress.  Mr. BB has some jeans that he has either worn through or *ahem* outgrown.  His mom made a quilt our of denim a very long time ago and I think I'm going to do the same.  Mr. BB gave me a pair of his jeans to add to my collection yesterday, so I made quick work of them.




This is all that couldn't be used for the squared.  Not bad, eh?  Talk about recycled materials!  These scraps will be used in repairs and/or as rags in the wood-working shop.




 I spent several nights this week ironing a bunch of washed fat quarters.  I don't have any concrete plans for these, but they certainly put me in the mood to make some Christmas projects!!

No comments:

Post a Comment