Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Birthday Spending

My birthday was around Thanksgiving last year. One of the gifts I received  was a gift certificate to Fat Quarter Shop (which was on my list). "What took you so long?" - you might ask. Well, I become a little paralyzed when I receive gift certificates. Part of me wants to spend it right away and part of me wants to wait a little bit to see if any new fabric comes out. Anyone else feel that way?

Anyway, I did end up spending the gift certificate two weeks ago and got this package this week. Here's what I bought:


1) 4 yards of Bella Solid in Sand, 2) two pieces of Kate Spain fabrics, 3) a charm pack and a half yard of Paris Flea Market, 4) a charm pack each of Old Glory Gatherings and French General Favorites, 5 & 6) Blue Tavern Inn by Paula Barnes, 7) Jubilee pattern.


1 comment:

  1. I totally sit on my gift cards for forever b/c I can't decide what to spend them on. I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete