Wednesday, November 16, 2011

In-Law Visit

The In-laws came to visit the weekend of November 12th.  Unfortunately, my MIL came down with the flu the first day.  


I felt really bad for her, but at least she was able to curl up on the couch w/ a blanket and recover slowly.  While she was napping and the boys were off to Menard's for some home improvement shopping, I worked on the binding for the pinwheel baby quilt.


I'm making progress - it's just not going very quickly.  The binding is about 2/3 completed.  

It's inevitable that if I have a blanket on my legs, a kitty will be settled in shortly.  I don't mind most of the time because it is comforting to have them there.  This time was no exception.  Mac was unamused by my attempt to record her nap on my legs while I worked.  


I just have this week left for classes and I'm very much looking forward to working on some projects over my break.  


No comments:

Post a Comment