Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Revisiting Penguins


So, anyone who's been reading this blog form the beginning (all one of you) knows I began this very cute winter penguin wall quilt nearly two years ago.  


Since moving to this apartment I've been re-discovering several false starts.  Dr. BB really likes this pattern and has been bugging me to make it for a while.  So, when I was looking for the fabric I used to make the tea cozy this past weekend and came across the Ziplock bag containing the pattern and pieces I'd already cut out (smart, huh?) I knew there was no better time for the 'guins to resurface.  One small problem... 



 I had cut out their feet, noses, hats, scarves, mittens, vests and earmuffs, but I never cut out their heads or bodies!  What was I thinking??  I have to be honest, I'm not looking forward to cutting those pieces out.  I REALLY want to begin a pieced quilt, but need to finish a few UFPs before I could do so without a lot of guilt.  More pictures to follow as I make progress on this project.

Do you have any UFPs?

No comments:

Post a Comment