Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2010 Unfinished Projects (UFPs)


 It is time to assess my unfinished/not-yet-started projects and create a list.  I really kinda of dread this aspect.  It's when I realize just how little I accomplished in this section of my life and how much I have left to do.  

In 2010, I finished the following projects:
  1. Baby blanket and snugglie
  2. Baby blanket and sweater set for niece
  3. Four anniversary wall quilts  I've made one... still have three to go.
  4. Six Christmas Stockings
  5. Advent Calendar wall quilt
  6. Crocheted afghan
  7. Four quilted ornaments
And in 2011, I plan to complete:
  1. Full quilt (blue, green and pinks that I began in the 12th grade which no longer fits my style, but we could use another quilt around the house.)
  2. Three anniversary wall quilts
  3. Finish binding on pinwheel baby quilt
  4. Three Christmas stockings (barring any other family additions this year)
  5. Nine patch, Mother Goose baby quilt - need to finish piecing, quilt and bind
  6. Two Christmas wall quilts
  7. Witch and Candy wall quilt - all cut out, but needs to be pieced, quilted and bound.
  8. Haunted House large wall quilt
  9. Winter Penguins wall quilt
  10. Three potholders for a friend
This is all I can remember for now. I'm sure more will come to me and when it does, I'll alter the list and note the changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment