Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Closer...

I was also able to work on the spring wall quilt a little. I got the borders on and pinned the top, batting and backing together.

It's only about halfway quilted, but as I told my sister, it's not bad for only an hour here and there between working, cleaning and preparing for our big move.

Given my schedule for the next two weeks, I probably won't be able to finish it until the weekend of the 24th.

On Friday, I was able to finish a baby blanket I'd had sitting in a project bag for a few months. The baby is now four months old, but it's a good spring blanket. Here are a few pictures of the finished product:


IMHO, this was a very nice baby gift. The yarn was very soft - just what a baby would like to rub against their cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment