It seems - at least to me - like there is never enough time. As I reflected on the past year, it became blatantly clear that despite receiving two new machines for Christmas (2008) I spent virtually no time sewing or quilting. I blame my thesis (which is fully defended and submitted and no longer on my plate), but regardless I resolve to be more productive in the crafting arena this year. To that end, it is time to assess my unfinished/not-yet-started projects and create a list.
- Baby blanket and snugglie
- Four anniversary wall quilts
- Finish binding on pinwheel baby quilt
- Three Christmas stockings (barring any other family additions this year)
- Nine patch, Mother Goose baby quilt - need to finish piecing, quilt and bind
- Two Christmas wall quilts
- Witch and Candy wall quilt - all cut out, but needs to be pieced, quilted and bound.
- Haunted House large wall quilt
- Winter Penguins wall quilt
- Advent Calendar wall quilt
- Crocheted afghan
This is all I can remember for now. I'm sure more will come to me and when it does, I'll alter the list and note the changes. OK, this is the year!